Tuesday, January 11, 2011

JAPAN

I have been feeling a bit lost. Since getting back from Belgium 6 months ago, I have really been all over the place. I moved back to Orange County to work for Dr. Wright for a while, and then moved to Durango to do Southwest Conservation Corps for a few months, then bounced around until I found Telluride and am now having a hard time being ‘settled’. I realize one thing: I am just looking for my place in this world.

Some say its pretty irresponsible to blow all my money on travels, however I would rather see new places, meet new people, and become 1 step closer to finding out who I really am. This is my priority, and I am going to keep wandering until I have a reason to not.

I booked a 1-way flight to Tokyo on April 5th, and am really excited to see the Cherry Blossom Festival. It is on the same ‘enchanting beauty’ scale as the Keukenhof Garden Festival in the Netherlands, and that was one of the coolest things I have ever seen.


After that, I am not quite sure what I am going to do, but I think I am going to Phuket, Thailand to get open water scuba instructor certified, so that if I am ever bored with my life, I can move to a coastal area and teach scuba class.

Well, that’s it for now. If anyone wants to join, I would love to see you.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_4DZeuZWSETU/TQmooQKdkWI/AAAAAAAABOU/8ZHWrqvHSDA/s1600/cherry_blossom.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment