Friday, February 25, 2011

Bucket List: Revisited.

6 years in the making…


Bucket List:


Become proficient in a new language
Complete a triathlon
Publish a book
Become a volleyball coach
Read the Bible cover to cover
Get my motorcycle license
Fund a no-kill animal shelter
Plant my own garden
Go skydiving
Make an invention/research discovery that helps the environment
Go in a hot air balloon
Become a teacher
Go white water river rafting
Climb Mt. Kilimanjaro
Work at SeaWorld and watch the birth of a dolphin or whale
Become a doctor
Start a ‘women in science’ scholarship fund for underprivileged students
Learn how to tap dance
Get a tattoo
Build my own telescope and learn the constellations
Be an organ donor
Travel all continents


Bucket List Completed (and loved every second):


Ran a marathon
Graduated college with honors
Professionally sold my photography
Hiked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon
Lived on a different continent for a year
Published research
Went Scuba Diving in the Great Barrier Reef
Played for my college volleyball team
Donated my hair to Locks of Love

1 comment:

  1. Count me in on tap dancing, planting a garden (in our shared backyard, of course), and skydiving!

    Rock it Lou :)

    p.s. I'm an organ donor! Just sign up through the DMV and get a new license with the donor sticker on the front. EASY ONE :)

    ReplyDelete