Sunday, May 2, 2010

Happy May!

Hello Friends! Some say that April showers bring May flowers, but here in Belgium it goes: April showers bring [more] May showers… But, I am still loving it! So: HAPPY MAY EVERYONE!


As for updates on my end: my mom arrives in just 5 days, and my sister arrives in 11 days! I am so excited! This weekend was incredible; I went to the 100-year celebration of the Africa Museum, and also went horseback riding with Henriikka at the stables. Below are some pictures that I took this weekend. I hope you enjoy them! Much Love ~ Chrissy




Wonder 


Long Exposure Shot 


Grand Finale 

 Fireworks


 Before the Fireworks

 Henriikka with Symphony

 Henriikka riding Wonder

 100 Year Celebration of the Africa Museum

 Henriikka at the Tervuren Park

 At the 100 year Festival

2 comments:

  1. You are so talented! My dad said he ran into your mom and dad and that your mom was going for a month! That is so exciting! Have a blast. Much love and Aloha Sally sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT WAS GRATE CHRISSY I RELY LIKED TI SO MUCH
    I MISS YOU SO SO SO SO S SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH
    LOVE FROM
    JOY FRANCKE

    ReplyDelete